DEAR VALUED GUEST(S)
To meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by the COVID-19 pandemic; we have made changes to our cleaning, safety, process protocols and amenities out of an abundance of caution for our guests and associates in accordance with guidance issued by federal, provincial and local public health authorities and best motel industry practises. We are committed to do our best as always, to ensure a pleasant stay for you. We have introduced enhanced cleanliness and safety measures during COVID-19 pandemic like:
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas including, but not limited to, reception office, front desk check-in counters, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, etc.
- Reduced amenities (like notepad / pen, guest directory, etc.) in rooms.
- Hand sanitizer in reception lobby and employees work for hand hygiene.
- Sneeze guard barrier at reception desk.
- All linens, towels, and laundry are cleaned at our commercial-grade laundry facility with hot water washing and hot air drying, in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and best safety guidelines.
- We will not be providing paper copy of invoice. Please provide your email ID to receive your digital copy of invoice.
- Specific signage for guidance and instructions are provided at the motel property.
- NO Pets allowed temporarily at motel during covid-19 pandemic.
- Our employees have received COVID-19 related safety and facility sanitation protocols guidance and training consistent with the public health authority recommendations. Our motel team is updated on routine basis for enhanced process protocols.
We may restrict the use of certain facilities and services at motel without notice, in accordance with current restrictions/regulations by government authorities. You may inquire by calling at 1-866-667-9667 about currently available services and any updates on local rules or restrictions that may be in place.
While we are committed to do our best to ensure a pleasant stay for you, we expect greater co-operation from you for achieving overall safety for everyone and help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
AS YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE AT HARMONY INN
You are welcome here, IF YOU:
- Have not been currently identified as a presumptive or confirmed covid-19 patient requiring quarantine or isolation
- Have no symptoms (fever, chills, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath)
- Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 day
- Have not been in the same household where any of the member have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- Have not come in contact with any person with, or under investigation for, COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Note:Out of an abundance of caution for our guests and associates, Harmony Inn reserves the right to restrict entry
DURING YOUR STAY AT HARMONY INN
- Observe physical distancing (2m distance) at all times in common areas.
- Guest(s) are required to wear a face mask / covering in reception office. (Guests with special health conditions may be exempted.)
- Wash / sanitize your hands often – and definitely after touching shared surface.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- Observe good sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Room cleaning or housekeeping services will not be provided during the stay.
- Requests for any assistance or for additional room supplies such as toilet paper, tissues, tea/coffee condiments, towels, etc. should be made through using the room phone to call the front desk. Requested supplies will be provided outside of the room door.
- Guest(s) are required to accept the delivery outside the guest room of the motel.
- Guest(s) are not permitted to allow any outside visitors in the guest room or motel premises.
- During your stay, if you start to feel ill, you should immediately contact health authorities and also notify motel operator/manager.
- Upon check-out please leave room keys in the room and inform the front desk by room phone.
- The guest must contact (by room phone) motel management prior to checking out / departure from the motel to provide an update on their health condition.
- Guest(s) are requested to strictly follow motel signage for guidance and instructions and adhere at all times.
- Guest(s) are requested to strictly follow all other guidelines and regulations timely provided by Federal, Provincial & Local Health authorities for the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Your co-operation and help in achieving overall safety and preventing the spread of Covid-19 is highly appreciated.